Monday 10 March 2008

End in sight

Currently getting together the evaluations for my web-design elective and my sound project. I tidied up the final mix this evening and am very happy with the results. Gathered all the materials needed or all he relevant portfolios and starting to plan for the looming presentations. Have to complete the story board for 'A Very Old Man With Enormous Wings' and before I can do that I need to finalise the character design. Also I have to edit the animation I filmed a couple of weeks ago. Still a fair bit to do but there's an end in sight.
Just stumbled upon a piece of information on the internet -apparently R.E.M.'s video for their biggest hit 'Losing My Religion' has a character in it that's an old man with enormous wings inspired by Marquez's story. Here's R.E.M.'s video

No comments: